I will be your voice!

To the world, you are just one, but to me you are the world.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving with Mickie and Family

The day went well for the most part. Now days Thanksgiving is celebrated at my place as is every other holiday. Its easier for Mickie, since he follows nature's clock rather then the actual time clock. Whenever there is a gathering, which is not very often, Mickie starts ushering people out of the house, when the sun sets.

Today he let me dress him up, but he wouldn't let me put on shoes. We had a really nice time and I thought everything was perfect, then Mickie ran in his room, got naked and ran out to the dining room. Oh well, you can't win them all.

3 comments:

Casdok said...

Sorry had to laugh!!
Glad you all had a great time.

Life as the mother of 4 said...

Anyone who spends any amount of time at my house will see my son naked too!

Maddy said...

Too true, too true.
Best wishes