I will be your voice!

To the world, you are just one, but to me you are the world.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Temporary Tattos

For parents of children and adults with autism, our worse nightmare, is to think what would happen if our children would get lost or wonder away. In Mickie's case, who doesn't speak a word, I don't even like to think about it. He doesn't like to ware bracelets and he takes them off. I've even tried to buy the fabric ones and sewed them on, but he still ripped them off.

A temporary Tattoo on the other hand, could be a solution. Temporary Tattoos With a Purpose. Placed out of reach could do the job. I haven't tried them myself, by I plan on it. I don't know what else to try to keep him safe in case he wonders away somehow.

Their security is very important in these cases. They don't know how to take care of themselves like other kids and adults can, because depending on the severity, something like these tattoos, could be very helpful for adults with autism also. Temporary Tattoos with a Purpose

No comments: