I will be your voice!

To the world, you are just one, but to me you are the world.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

JOHN TRAVOLTA'S SON FOUND DEAD

I just found out about this and I'm so sorry for his parents. He is in a better place, but his parents must be devastated. I know that many reported that they were not doing anything to help him, but it's not true. I saw Mrs. Presley at a fundraiser for Thoughful House in Autin Texas. It's the hospital for children with autism ran by Dr. Wakefield. I don't know where it was written that they had to admit anything. So they didn't say publicly that he had autism, so what. It's no one's business.

This is part of the article from the New York Post:

John Travolta's 16-year-old son, Jett, died today while the family was vacationing in the Bahamas, police said.

The boy's body was discovered by his caretaker, Jeff Michael Kathrain, at around 10 a.m. in a bathtub in the Travoltas' suite at the Old Bahama Bay Resort Hotel on Grand Bahama island, local police chief superintendent Basil Rahming told The Post.

Attempts to revive him were not successful, officials said.........

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01022009/news/nationalnews/john_travoltas_son_found_dead_146914.htm

No comments: