I will be your voice!

To the world, you are just one, but to me you are the world.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Chelation is on Hold


Well, once again, I have to stop "Chelation Therapy" for Mickie. I don't know if I will try again, anytime soon. He seems to become almost psychotic and terribly obsesive during those three days on, but now he doesn't do well during the 11 days off either.


I recall that during the summer I stopped all his supplements and meds for two weeks and he seemed to improve so much and finally gain some weight. I think he needs a long breack. His DAN is not going to agree, but in the end; I know him better then anyone else, and he needs a long break.

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

What compound/method are you sing?

Cyndi said...

Please ignore that question!..I read what you are doing on a previous post. :)