I will be your voice!

To the world, you are just one, but to me you are the world.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jenny MacCarthy on Oprah

Jenny MacCarthy was on Oprah yesterday!! One more successful interview and one more chance for our voices to be heard. I was so happy to see her out there again.

I had to pre-record the show of course; otherwise, I would have missed it. Mickie is home at 3:00 in the afternoon and I stay busy with him until he goes to bed.

I just love her passion and determination for the Autism Cause. I don't think anyone else, could have done a better job, then she has. Jim Carrey was amazing too. Hooray for our Jenny!!!

I just finished reading her book "Louder Then Words". I cried through the whole thing and I can't wait to buy her next book, "Mother Warriors".

I wonder what she plans on doing next. I can't wait to find out.

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

I missed the show but heard she's going to open some autism schools.

~Zurama Arencibia Nuñez~ said...

I read that one will be next to her house and that she had bought the house next to her to turn it into an autism school.