I will be your voice!

To the world, you are just one, but to me you are the world.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Extend Statute of Limitations for Vaccine Injury Claims

I few months ago I started a petition to extend the statute of limitations for filing a claim with the NAICP. I came up with this idea, because for most families, mine included, unfortunately, that statute of limitations runs out by the time we put two and two together and link our children's autism to vaccines. I think this program is designed to protect vaccine manufactures from liability and to keeps us from taking them to court as we should be allowed to do so.

I don't see why they are so shielded from lawsuits when it comes to vaccine injury and specially when autism is involved. The petition reads as follows:

We demand Congress take steps to extend the statute of limitations to allow all children affected by vaccine induced Autism to file in the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP). We demand the right to file a lawsuit until our children become an adult.
http://www.petitiononline.com/vaccjust/petition.html

No comments: